No Products in the Stash
Knit Pro Karbonz – Straight Needles 2.5mm/25cm
Knit Pro Karbonz needles are a revolutionary product! These new-age needles are made from High-Tech carbon fiber with tips in nickel plated brass. This means that they are incredibly strong and therefore we highly recommend them for the smaller sizes such as 3mm and below, where wooden needles can be more prone to breaking and traditional aluminium needles can be very slippery (the carbon fibre surface provides the perfect balance of smoothness and grip). The strong brass tips make them perfect for lace knitting in particular.
No other knitting needle comes closer to this – they’re a wonderful investment so treat your stash!
Please note we usually have many sizes in stock in our shop – if you would like another size not listed on our website, please do just enquire.
If you’d like to buy this product, please let us know what quantity you need below and click ‘Add to Stash’. This will add your chosen items to your virtual Stash. Once you’ve finished shopping, go to ‘Stash’ on the homepage and send us your enquiry. We’ll then check our stock and get back to you!
- Carbon fiber is one of the most versatile material used in manufacture of the new generation aircraft, space ship, automobiles, etc.
- Shiny, smooth brass tips comes in perfect points, flawlessly tapered – Ideal for all types of yarns and for every project
- The needles have high tensile strength, are light weight with lot of flexibility
- Surface made of carbon fiber helps the stitches move smoothly on the needle!!
- Warm to touch & gentle in the hand